About the Colon Health Podcast
Co-hosted by Dr. Dac Teoli and Ariel Bridges, the Colon Health Podcast features guest interviews with expert physicians, leading researchers, nutritional scientists, integrative health specialists, and other foremost experts in colon health.
Podcast: Hypnosis and Colon Health
What’s the first thing you think of when you hear ‘hypnosis?’ Perhaps it’s someone clucking like a chicken at a fair, or a swinging pocket watch with someone saying, “You are getting very sleepy!” While today’s episode is rather hypnotizing, it’s going to share a side of hypnosis that you may not have previously known existed.
Norman Plotkin is a nationally accredited hypnotherapist, author, public-speaker, and cancer-survivor. He’s unveiling the truth behind hypnotherapy and how it could be the missing key you’ve been looking for to manage your gut health and improve your life.
Highlights from Today’s Episode
- What hypnotherapy is and what it’s used for
- A brief history of hypnotherapy
- Norman’s three step process to drilling down to the root cause of health problems
- How hypnotherapy can help with GI issues specifically
- Advice for someone who is hesitant and/or curious about hypnotherapy
Norman Plotkin on www.colonoscopy.com with Dr. Dac & Ariel Bridges
Listen to the podcast here.
Book Free Strategy Session Today.