Can’t seem to change negative behaviors? Stuck in looping patterns that do not serve you? Wish you could just tap into your mind and gain the wisdom needed to change? Hypnotherapy can serve as your guide to navigating the subconscious mind when nothing else is working. Norman Plotkin is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist on a mission to help people discover the simple steps to unlock the power of their subconscious mind. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Norman on how you can use hypnotherapy to tap into the power of your subconscious mind.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- What hypnotherapy is and isn’t
- Why hypnotherapy is a guide for your subconscious mind
- When to consider hypnotherapy
- How hypnotherapy works to change behavior
- Why cancer can be a sign that you’re not living your purpose.
Resources from This Episode:
- Norman Plotkin’s Book “Master Mind Master Life” and his website https://normanplotkin.com/
- Carolyn Marchese – Rapid Transformation Technique – https://www.rtwithcarolyn.com/